Sunday, March 22, 2009

Noah...

Noah has to be one of the most creative story tellers ever! If you want to hear a story, Noah's the man for the job! He always has something brewing in that mind of his. The wheels are always turning! Noah & Adam share a bedroom & a bunk bed. There are many nights when Noah lays in bed and tells Adam stories until Adam falls asleep. It just warms my heart to hear him do this for Adam... he really is such a good brother. He's often the first to come and give me a hug in the morning & he always gives such great smiles! He's a ray of sunshine! Noah also love Bionicles, Lego, Star Wars and the Nintendo DS. If you give him any one of those, he is a happy camper! Sometimes he is just so easy to please! Noah is also a boy who really loves bible stories and is pretty much always telling people about the gospel... I swear he's a little missionary in the making. Just last week I had the kids at the Military Family Resource Center (MFRC) and they had been there for a few hours (in child care... I was at church doing my Young Women's thing) and when I came to pick the kids up, the lady who was working there informed me that Noah had filled her in about the church. That's Noah for you! Apparently he told her about pretty much everything he could think of... I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall! He definitely made an impression on her. :) Noah makes an impression on everyone! I really can't wait to see what he becomes as an adult. He's such an interesting person, with a personality all his own. I am proud of him & the wonderful spirit he brings to our home & to my life.

Noah ~ almost 9 yrs old~ August 2008


Yes, I am using pictures from summer... I hate the cold winter in Manitoba... I can't take any pictures of the kids outside b/c it's WAY to cold here! I can barely stand to leave the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment