Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday, Monday....

Today is going well. The kids are in school today, Bryce has the day off, we went to town to get groceries in the morning, fed everyone lunch & sent them all back to school, babies are napping (Dallin & the other little day home boy), Bryce went to the gym to work out while I went on the elliptical this afternoon. So far, so good. ☺



It's actually warm outside & most of the snow has melted (YAY!) and I am wearing capris for the first time this year! HAPPY DAY ☺ Annnd, the capris I put on, I couldn't fit last summer and I am wearing them comfortably. Ahhh. Baby body is finally going away. Not gone, but at least I'm headed in the right direction. Bryce put an app on my phone called Daily Burn. We both are using it daily to keep track of what we are eating & what we are doing for exercise. It's basically is journaling. Funny, I did it just out of curiosity to see how I was doing calorie/nutrition wise. Now I am doing it every day (except I didn't bother for Easter, too much food & truthfully, I didn't really care!). I have lost a few pounds just by keeping track of what I'm eating. Bryce has been doing it longer than I have and I think he said he's lost 7 or 8 pounds. Not bad. I don't even feel like I'm on a diet, cause I'm not! I still eat what I want * when I want, I'm just more aware of what I'm eating/ I sure feel good. Funny, hey, I feel good when I'm taking care of myself, novel idea, lol!



Well, I think for Family Home Evening we are going to put up the trampoline tonight. There are going to be some happy kids tonight! (not to mention all the kids in the neighborhood who end up over in our yard, they'll be pretty happy too!)



Well, this was another quicky blog entry. I better get going. I need to start making some dinner. Kids will be home from school soon & babies are still sleeping. So I am off!


Oh, and we still don't know anything about med school. I'm biting my nails (not literally, that's gross!) it's just driving me crazy not knowing!!! Oh well, this too shall pass & it will all be a memory soon enough...


Now I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment