Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cakes, cakes, cakes

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my last post, I have been making cakes for people like crazy. Im not advertising at all, it's just been word of mouth. I'm having a GREAT time doing it & happy to make some extra cash. I'm not spending any of the money either, just holding on to it just in case we need it or want to spend it on something. It's mad $$$, I figure I'm not counting on it as income, so if I get extra $$$, I just hold on to it. No point adding it to the family budget, unless we need it of course. I'm anticipating using it to fund our house hunting trip if Bryce gets into med school. We have just about enough to pay for the trip & hotels with the money I've made in the last couple months. Yay! And if we go to Edmonton, the military will pay for the house hunting trip. Then I don't know what we'll use the money for. ??? I haven't thought that far. Either way, it never hurts to have a little extra. (And it's about time we have a smidge extra! It's only taken 13 1/2 years! lol)

Anyways here are the cakes I've made this past year. This month (April) marks the 1 yr anniversary of me taking my first cake decorating course. I've done ALOT this past year! SO FUN! Loving this hobby ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment