Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh! How could I forget!

OK, anyone who knows me I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good deal! And that I love running... but since I have 2 compressed discs in my back I'm not supposed to be doing anything that will compress my spine too much. Needless to say, it's been a long 8 months of popping many Ibuprofen pills daily and dying to run b/c the rest of me feels fine! Sigh. Well what does a good deal & running have in common? I found a way to exercise that doesn't hurt me (yay!) and we got it for 70% off! Bryce bought me an elliptical! We're still waiting for it, long story short, the one we ordered the over sold so the company upgraded us to this one:

Now just to get it here. I'm hoping by next week it will be here and then when kids sleep in the afternoon I can work out... can't wait to feel healthy again and even fit my pants too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment