Monday, February 21, 2011

May 5th...

Bryce told me today that May 5th is when NOSM (Northern Ontario School of Medicine) will be notifying applicants of acceptance/rejection. Sigh. It feels sooo far away! I'm trying hard not to think about things. I just wish I knew what was going to happen this year. Move 12 hours west or move 12 to 18 hours east? Will Bryce be employed or a student again? Both situations have their pros and both have their cons. I'm starting to get my head around Bryce going to school again... although I still wish the military program would have sponsored Bryce. Stinky cutbacks. Oh well, one way or the other, something will happen and in the end, all that really matters is that Bryce & I and the kids are all together. I'm hoping that regardless of what happens, Bryce will be home more months of the year... or how about this, the WHOLE year! Although, really I can't complain too much lately, Bryce has been home alot this past year, he's only been gone a couple times and not for very long stretches of time.
And that's what's on my mind today. That and I really wish I could wiggle my nose and the laundry would do itself... but that won't happen... it's a nice dream though!

No comments:

Post a Comment