Friday, September 28, 2012

I love living close to a zoo!

After living in Shilo, Manitoba for so long... land of nothing but the army base, fields and way too many deer... I am loving living close to amenities.

Things were so busy this summer that I have slowed things down as much as I can (and for cakes, down to a halt... need a break) and I am finding opportunities to do things with my kiddies. I don't want to miss out on actually living life and enjoying some moments with my children. I've watched/felt like too many moments have passed by. So I'm making a point to actually do something so that I don't feel that way as much. This week I took Madi & Dallin & 2 of my dayhome children to the zoo! Love it... only takes 20 min to get there, about an hour and 1/2 there and 20 min back. (In Shilo, it would've been an all day trek to go to the zoo and back.)


 Madi & Dallin sitting on a seal statue.




Madi is posing with an arctic squirrel statue. Can't really tell, but she really wanted me to take a picture of her with it! It turned out to be a really sweet picture of her! Love you Madi!!


Dallin missed his nap to go to the zoo... he fell asleep on the way home. So sweet! I even drove around the block a few times so that he could keep sleeping. My dear little boy, love you Dallin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment