Monday, February 18, 2013

Seriously...

Seriously, I should NEVER have posted about Dallin staying in the crib and not climbing out. Obviously I didn't touch wood, lol. Last night Dallin was having a melt down and we put him in his crib for a cool down/time out. A bunch of his stuffed animals were on the floor, and I didn't think anything about it. We shut the door, and then we could hear him moving around in his room, all the while still crying/screaming. Bryce walked in to find that he climbed out of the crib and was throwing his animals back into his crib. Bryce put him back in the crib and he instantly climbed out, like it was nothing. So much for having the crib out! So we put Dallin to bed in his toddler bed last night. He was happy... and he slept/stayed in his bed until 6:40 this morning. So much for ever sleeping in again. (Sleeping in to me is anything after 7:30... ya, I'm getting old...) Oh well. It had to happen eventually. The only catch is that he went and woke up Madi, he wanted her to take him to the potty. So now I have a tired Madi. Oh children, it's really good that I love you!! ;) I admit, I'm hiding in the office and sneaking in a quick blog... Madi's been crying for 20 minutes (or more, it's all a blur, lol) and Dallin is really tired too. And I love Bryce. I'm sure I have mentioned that alot. He's upstairs putting them to bed. I did get all the kids into pj's... and I will go now and help get them in bed... I'll mommy-up and help out, lol ;)

Happy Family Day! Oh one last thing. Bryce had all the kids doing push-ups, just to see how many full blown, chest all the way to the ground, push-ups they could do. Actually it started out with just the older boys (Noah & Adam) doing them. Then Dallin joined in, then Madi and then of course June had to try too! Pretty funny sight to watch them all!

OK, I'm off. At least the crying has stopped. We can do this. We can tame 5 kids and get them all to bed... right? (cue nodding heads, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment