Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Madi-isms

Oh, my little Miss Madi has had some funny comments lately. I'm calling them Madi-isms.

Madi (November 2010)


Last week I was helping her put her winter boots on and we were looking eye to eye... Madi says to me, in her cute little 3 1/2 yr old voice, "Mommy, I love your eyes, they're so pink!". She was so sincere and her super, crazy blues eye twinkled as she said it! I just laughed... I guess my lack of sleep is showing these days, in more ways than one. I'm glad she told me that though, I wasn't insulted at all... now when I see my "pretty pink eyes" in the mirror, I laugh!

Another good Madi-ism happened about a week ago. Madi was playing in the other room and I heard her sneeze. Immediately following her sneeze, she said, "Bless you!" and she kept playing. She cracks me up!

My little Madi, love that little girl. She is an independent, lively, funny and sweet little girl. Every once in a while, I look at her and realize she won't always be my little toddler, toddling around the house with her Madi-isms... I will try to remember to enjoy each and every moment. Love you so much Madi! ☺

Me & Madi (November 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment